Pool Rules & Regulations
Chancellors Ridge HOA
Pool Use & Rules
Pool Use & Rules
SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. There is no lifeguard on duty. No one should swim alone. Use the buddy system.
NO GLASS ALLOWED!
The pool is for the use and enjoyment of members and their guests only.
Adult lap swim passes are available 6-8am, by special request.
Each household is allowed up to four guests. Members must accompany their guests and guests are not allowed without members. Members are responsible for actions of their guests, including compensation to the Association for any dam ages caused by their guests.
Children under sixteen (16) years must be accompanied by an adult eighteen (18) or older.
Chancellor's Ridge Pool Rules1. Failure to abide by the below rules will result in the suspension or revocation of pool privileges by the Chancellors Ridge Homeowners Association.
2. SWIM AT your OWN RISK! Members agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Chancellors Ridge Homeowners Association and its respective members, officers, directors, and agents, from any claim, action, or other proceeding and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) resulting from their or their guests use of the pool facilities.
3. The pool facilities are for the use and enjoyment of members and their guests only. Members shall only enter and exit the pool area through the entrance gate using their access cards. Climbing on or over the fence is prohibited and violators can be arrested for trespassing. Each household is allowed up to four guests that must be accompanied at all times by a Chancellors Ridge Homeowner.
4. Children under sixteen years (16) must be accompanied by an adult eighteen years (18) or older. An adult must accompany all guests that are minors at all times.
5. Adult lap swim passes are available 6-8am, by special request only. We reserve the right to limit these requests if they interfere with daily operator maintenance.
6. Owners are responsible for their own property at all times. All skateboards, scooters or bicycles are prohibited within the fenced area of the pool.
7. The parking area including the dumpsters is solely for members using the recreational facilities during normal operating hours. All other uses including auto maintenance, dumping of any kind, games, or overflow parking are prohibited. No overnight parking is allowed. Vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
8. Food and drinks are permissible in the deck or grass area. However, they are not allowed in the pool. Only appropriate non-breakable containers shall be used. All Glass containers are prohibited in the pool area.
9. Foul language, rough playing, running or throwing objects are prohibited.
10. Pool furniture and equipment are for the use and enjoyment of all homeowners. Any damage that results from improper use of pool property is the responsibility of the homeowner.
11. Due to the filtering system, no cut-off or cotton clothing shall be worn in the pool.
12. Place all trash in trash receptacles. Extinguish cigarette butts and place in trash receptacle.
13. All electronic devices must be set at a low audio level appropriate with personal use.
14. No diapers are allowed in the pool. Plastic swim pants or swim diapers are required for children who need diapers.
15. Pets or other animals are prohibited in the pool area (Durham County Code).
16. No kiddie pools are allowed inside fenced area (Durham County Code).
17. Members or guests with open wounds; sores or skin infections are not permitted in the pool (Durham County Code).
18. Playing or loitering in the restroom/ bathhouses is prohibited.
19. No one is allowed in the pool area after closing per Durham County Code. Violators will be considered trespassers and are subject to arrest and prosecution.
20. Rental of the Clubhouse DOES NOT include use of the pool.